Sunday, December 09, 2007

my hair is damm long now..
any idea why?
cos cos cos;
my extensions slide down my smooth hair -.-
lols !
gonna remove my extensions and dye my whole head soon !
during next off !
REDDDDDDD brown ! :D
worked was fine ytd?
hehs X)
biggest boss came over for the whole day.
sales was good :D
hit record !
muaahahas !
offed work at 11 cos was waiting for ahdan.
that idiot :X
then he work until 12plus.
walked to harbourfront for macdonalds.
end up no bus home !
so called daddy.
actually he coming over..
but ltr say cannot.. BOMB ME !
then called cousin to fetch me..
so pangseh ahdan cabb home..
if i cabb home also.. damm chor leiis..
more than $15 definitely !
i dun wan waste $$ on cabby !
i wan go shopping !
i wan go plaza singapura la !
ahhh !
off'ed on monday, wed and sunday next wk !
shiok ! XD

No comments: